How to AskThis forum is about web programming; keep this in mind while using it.
Choose your title carefully.
Make sure to provide enough details, format the content and add attachments if necessary.
How to Format
- Use the buttons above the editor to format your question. For example, select a part of the text and press the b button to make it bold.
- Press the '<>' button and select the programming language of the code snippets in your message.
- With the 'Preview' button at the right side of the toolbar above the editor, you can see how your message will appear.
- You can attach files to your message with the 'Add attachment' button below the editor.
How to TagA tag is a descriptive keyword or phrase used to categorize your question, and make it easier to visitors to find what they are looking for.
- don't use synonyms
- join multiple words with dashes
- delimit tags by space, comma or semicolon
- minimum of one tag
- maximum of 10 tags
- 30 characters per tag
- allowed tag characters are: [a-z 0-9 + - . #]
- avoid creating new tags, most popular tags: all tags »